Mitra Ceramic House Terms and Conditions
1. Request for cancellation or transfer: Refunds or transfers will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the workshop. All cancellation requests should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cancellation: Our workshops require at least 3 students to run. In the unlikely event that we don't get this number of students, you will be notified by email or text message and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit. Please check your email before attending the workshop.
3. Collection dates: Your un-glazed pieces will be ready for collection 3 weeks after your workshop. If your workshop includes glazing your glazed pieces will be ready approximately 7 weeks after your workshop.It is student's responsibility to follow up with the studio by email regarding the pickup dates.
4. Storage: Due to the limited storage availability at our studio, we are able only to keep your items up to 10 weeks after your workshop. Uncollected work will be donated or repurposed.
5. Pottery breakage: In the unfortunate case where your pottery breaks or cracks in the kiln, Mitra Ceramic House do not offer refunds, as this is the nature of firing process.